Miyazaki prefecture has a population of around 1 million people and is located in the south of Kyushu island, in the south of Japan.
Miyazaki is mentioned many times in myths related to the ancient gods of Japan in Kojiki and Nihon-Shoki the oldest text in Japan.
Miyazaki is the birthplace of many of the ancient gods from the mythology of Japan and where they lived out their lives.
This also makes it the hometown of Japan.
WHAT'S NEWView More
- 2022/03/02 NEWS Miss International USA 2021 Corrin Stellakis appeared in the video of Yummy Itadakimasu !
- 2022/01/03 NEWS Miyazaki BOX featured in San Diego Town Magazine!
- 2021/12/26 NEWS We welcomed a visitor from Boston, U.S.A.
- 2021/04/18 NEWS What is Itadakimasu?
- 2021/03/01 NEWS Release Project Web site!