A food manufacturing company who delivers traditional Japanese sun-dried daikon radishes and high quality dried vegetables straight to your dinner table
Michimoto Foods was established in 1937 and started producing Tsukemono (Japanese pickles) in 1966. For over 50 years, Michimoto foods has continued to produce Hinatazuke, a Takuan (Japanese radish pickle) that is dried in natural sunlight. Radishes that are dried in the abundant winter sunlight of Miyazaki and the cold winter winds that come off of the Kirishima mountain range are used to make this traditional pickle. This pickle which has a distinct flavor and crunchy texture has become a must-have side dish on Japanese dinner tables.
We will continue to provide healthy and delicious food which is created from the blessings of nature to our customers.
Award history and international certification
- Recognized by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry as one of the companies driving regional growth
- International Food Safety Management ISO22000 Certified
- International Food Safety Management FSSC22000 Certified
- Awarded the grand prize small and medium-sized enterprises in Miyazaki Prefecture
- Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fishery Award