Pristine water and carefully selected ingredients
A fermented foods manufacturer that maximizes and protects traditional production methods which have been used since its establishment in 1930
Ohyama foods started making fermented products in 1930 in Aya Town which is located in the central area of Miyazaki Prefecture. Aya Town is home to the largest evergreen forest zone in Japan and it is certified as a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The town is known for its abundance of nature and organic farming. At Ohyama Foods, vinegar is made using a traditional brewing method which hasn't changed for a hundred years since its establishment.
We hope to support our customer’s health by introducing traditional Japanese fermented food products into their daily diet. We endeavor daily to create delicious vinegar products that have a perfect balance of sweet and sour so that even people who don’t usually enjoy drinking vinegar can enjoy our products.
Award history and international certification
- JAS certified factory for vinegar
- JAS certified organic factory
- Certified factory under the Small and Medium Enterprises Creative Activity Promotion Law
- International food safety management ISO22000 Certified
- (Amino Black Vinegar) Monde Selection 2009 Bronze Award